Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Free acount - hosted forms

Hello,

I'm a little confusing about the note "only keep 100 hosted forms for free accounts".
I'm trying this new platform, and I would like to create a site for a pre-lunch service. I intend to ask people to make a registration: name, email, and number of pets. I didn't understand if I receive a email for each person who makes a registration, or this data will be in a table BUT only for 100 entries, and if I have let's say 1.000 entries what's happen?
Thanks

Hi @Lafecto

Right now, forms are a feature that will really only work for something like you are describing in a paid Webflow plan. On our free plan, you only get access to the first few form submissions to test it out. However, if you upgrade to a paid plan (Personal or Professional), you will get 100 form submissions a month for free, and then it is $2 for each additional 100 submissions on top of that.

So if you had 1,000 entries in one month, the first 100 would be free, and the rest would cost $2 x 9 = $18.

If you add an email address (or multiple emails) to the form submissions Notification Settings, then an email notification will be sent to that email for every form submission. If you leave that field blank, then no emails will be sent.

All entries will also be saved and available in your Webflow dashboard, and can be downloaded as a CSV file from there as well.

I hope that helps. Let me know if you have any other questions!