Free email marketing with Webflow

Hello, I have the e-commerce plan…is email marketing included? Or I would need to pay separately?

Thank you

Webflow doesn’t offer any email marketing so you’d need to look into another service altogether. I’d recommend taking a peek at the list of Email Marketing options listed on Webflow’s Integration page below:

1 Like

@Manuela_Perez

You can use Mailchimp free version for certain amount of emails and set up mailchimp integrations and zapier. when youre ready to grow it to premium version itll be about $10/mo+

Hi,
I recently switched to MailerLite from ConvertKit. It turns out that ConvertKit doesn’t play well with zapier, but if you want someone to do this task for you, and if you want to pay separately then I think Digital marketing services company can help you out.
hope this will will help.
Thanks and regards.

Check out Audienceful

We are the first email marketing tool designed specifically for Webflow.

This means you can host an email archive directly on your Webflow site, or cross-post email content to any Webflow collection. Our beta users are able to write posts and publish them to their email list and blog in one click.

In addition, we allow you to share new Webflow site content on all your social accounts automatically (for free), and can replace social scheduling tools like Buffer.

We offer 1,000 email subscribers for free, a modern notion-inspired UI, and are cheaper than Mailchimp/Convertkit after that.

2 Likes

I thought I could easily import blog info post for email campaign, how I misunderstood ?

Does Webflow still not have its own email marketing platform? I am used to MailChimp and will continue using it if Webflow doesn’t have its own platform yet.

Some e-commerce platforms and plans may include basic email marketing features as part of their package, allowing you to send promotional emails, newsletters, or automated email campaigns to your customers. These features could be included at no additional cost or as part of a higher-tier plan.

However, more advanced email marketing tools and functionalities, such as advanced segmentation, personalized automation, or integration with external email marketing platforms, may require an additional subscription or incur separate costs.