Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Free template lightbox

Hello, this is my first experience with webflow… and although everything is great.
I am trying to add a lightbox to a free template on one of the pages in Dynamic collections. When I do that it is visible to all the pages it is tagged to… It seems very basic and perhaps I am overseeing something rather simple here. Would appreciate help!

Hello @Puja_Bhalerao :smiley: Welcome to Webflow community!

Could you please update your post with some more information so we can help you faster? Things like your read-only link & screenshots really helps us to help you faster :slight_smile:

How to share a read-only link:

Without seeing a project I can only give you general tips:

• Any design element, that you are adding to dynamic TEMPLATE, will appear on all pages, which been created with that template.
  • Same as any design element that you will add to dynamic ITEM will appear on all items design in the same dynamic list.

For the future questions, I would recommend posting read-only link to your project, or (if project is private) make clone of the site, remove/replace all sensitive information and create read-only / share link.

Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

Thanks Sabanna :smile:

Here is the read only link, https://preview.webflow.com/preview/pujas-superb-site?preview=9d97287de1d4a0cbda9a44b450e87d43

I think the problem is that it will appear on all pages like you have mentioned but is there a way to work around that as I want to build a video/ photo gallery on separate pages?

Thanks much!

Well, in this situations you have few options:

1. Use “condition visibility” option. In this case, you will have to add extra fields to you dynamic item template.
    New Feature: Conditional Visibility

2. Use workaround from one of our users. This option with creating separate page with content that you want to add to “special” templates.
    Multiple Templates for Collections / Custom Pages for Collection Posts

Regards,
Anna

Thanks for your help!

I tried the conditional visibility and it doesn’t seem to work at all… I looked up several other posts explaining how to get it to work but in vain!
As far as the custom code is concerned, I don’t think I am able to use that feature as I am on the free plan as of now…