Full page background image

Hi all! I’m new to webflow and can’t seem to find an answer to something I think should be simple. I’m trying to set a single background image for the entire page that would go behind the additional sections over it.
This is really easy to do in ClickFunnels, but I haven’t been able to find the setting in Webflow. I’ve tried google and searching the forums here but haven’t had any luck.

Can anyone point me in the right direction, please?

Thank you!

Here’s a quick example I made for you of applying a fixed background image to the Body:

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/bg-image?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=bg-image&preview=2bc70d707d5f80b3c6370c2e27788283&mode=preview

Yes! Thank you, @Andy_Vaughan! That’s exactly what I want. How do I do that?

1 Like

@Brique if you take a look in the settings of Body, you will see I have applied a background image.

Have a play around in the read-only link above. You can change it as much as you want to get a feel for it - if you go too far and aren’t sure how to get back, simply refresh the page and start over. Have a practice and a play around in that :slight_smile:

This link does not appear to work. I am trying to figure this out as well but have not found any solution - but many people asking.