Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Full screen takeover for navigation menu on desktop

Hey,

I’d like my nav to take over the full screen when you click the hamburger button but I’m having trouble getting it to work. The user should be able to scroll within the menu, but currently I think all it’s doing is scrolling the main site behind the menu.

I’ve set my navbar to fixed because it’s supposed to stick when you scroll on the main site (but not when you have the nav menu open). I’ve also set the nav menu to fixed with a height of 100% and the overflow to scroll. This at least does create a full screen takeover, however I can’t get to all of the links because I can’t scroll, and it also hides the navbar so I can’t close out of the menu.

I’ve tried changing the fixed element to a div inside the menu that’s holding all of the links, but that also didn’t work. I’m not sure what else to try. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thank you!

Tara

Here is my public share link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/tara-odorizzis-first-project?preview=65349bf4ce4f9d988360c82aca1342b8

Note: I haven’t published the site yet and don’t want to do so until I’ve finished it, so I don’t have a published link at this time.

This topic was automatically closed 125 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.