Full-time Webflow Development Position at Vovi

Hi Webflowers,

Our team at Vovi is expanding and we’re looking for a super experienced Webflow developer to take our sites to the next level. Vovi is a design and digital marketing agency that works with sustainable and impact brands in web, brand, and social present in a range of industries including sustainable fashion, food & beverage, carbon neutral travel, charitable-tech and oceanic agriculture (they farm seaweed!).

We have a strong pipeline of website and ecommerce projects that require a seasoned, full-stack developer to help realise with larger scope projects to cut your teeth. We are expanding our usage not only of more complex animation but of the Webflow API, 3rd party integration, custom ecommerce experiences and membership databases using Firebase.

We are very happy to work with candidates in London as well as those remotely, asking only for applicants fluent in English. Salary is very competitive for London based developers.

If you’re interested in pushing the limits of what we can do with Webflow for some awesomely innovative brands please send your CV & portfolio to tom@vovi.studio

We look forward to hearing from you!

1 Like

Hello, I would be pleased to help you.

Catch me at Email : nicole(at) cisinlabs (dot)com

You can also add me over skype: live:nicole_15269

Looking forward to our next conversation!

Many thanks,

Nicole

Hello,

PM Sent, Please check.

Best Regards!
Seth