Just FYI - This is a non-reproducible issue.
It went away by closing and reopening the project.
I have a DIV... 0 bottom padding + 0 bottom margin.
I changed bottom padding from 0 to 10
- and the DIV changed the bottom margin to 50
- but left the bottom padding at 0.
I did not get a screen shot of this
I tried several times to set this value... with the same result every time.
I exited the project with 0 for bottom and 0 for bottom margin.
I did not get a screen shot here either !!!
I reopened the project and noticed
- bottom padding was 0
- and bottom margin was 50.
Finally, I thought of getting a screen shot.
No method to reproduce this error.
The issues started - when I had this specific DIV inside another DIV (with a bottom margin of 50).
I moved this specific DIV out of the parent DIV... into a CONTAINER
- and it transferred the bottom margin of the parent DIV to this specific DIV
- and refused to display the bottom margin value in the UI... for this specific DIV.