Games similar to flexbox game

Hi!

Flexbox has finally sort of clicked with me through the flexbox game. Are there any other interactive games in the same vein, especially for help with absolute/relative positioning?

Thanks!

I will try and link some but in the mean time, just remember…

The Parent element will always need to have the position of relative while its inner Child gets the position absolute. It’s logical when you think about it… You’re basically giving the child position values to RELATE to, to be positioned ABSOLUTELY anywhere within the parent. Hope this makes sense.

2 Likes

https://mastery.games/p/flexbox-zombies

Great Article:

2 Likes

Whether you are a novice or someone who needs to practice his CSS skill, the below games, similar to the flexbox game, would surely help you.**

• Flexbox Froggy

• CSS Diner

• Flexbox Zombies

• Grid Garden

• Flexbox Defense

There are much many games like Flexbox as….

• Flexbox Defense. …
  • Flexbox Froggy. …
  • Grid Garden. …
  • CSS Diner. …
  • Unfold. …
  • Roadmap. …
  • Carnival. …
  • Tic-Tac-Toe

Flexbox Defense is a great one. I played it, but very rarely. Most often I played games downloaded from https://unlockedpiratebay.com/ The modern gaming industry continues to develop. More and more new games are coming out, and many of them are very expensive for computer code and animated pictures. That’s what many gamers think, so there are sites where you can download a free version of the game, but it’s not entirely legal, and few people care.

You might like one of my favourite games. Flexbox Zombie is another game from Dave Geddes, just for learning CSS Flexbox. It’s a modern methodology, flexible and versatile. Still, it’s not easy for everyone to master - many people use cheat sheets when they lay out. It’s time to learn Flexbox to create any structure without problems. The Flexbox Zombie game has twelve sections, and players will have fun. Those who have time come here to spend. A character’s life depends on knowing Flexbox and following the instructions.