Gap between video and next section

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

Hi @adriana, could you help to share the read-only site design link? Share a read-only link | Webflow University

Much easier to check, there can be multiple factors :slight_smile:

Hi @cyberdave …here is the link https://preview.webflow.com/preview/canna-884a21d6ef12ae09291-a8df98917d815?preview=98a9d7ab8350869629fa5c5225ac985b

Thanks…this is killing me!

Hi @adriana, thanks, could you post a screenshot, drag in a png or jpg of the section with the issue?

Hi @cyberdave as requested.

What page is this on?

This is on Kubio_homepage. thanks

I don’t see it, lol maybe i’m just missing it

you can’t see the page or you cant see the gap?

The gap is only there when viewed with a small screen…when viewing on my laptop and pc…no problem, but when I minimise the screen, that’s when the white gap appears

ooh ok let me take a look

I can’t get it to show up no matter how small I minimize the browser size… :confused:

@VladimirVitaliyevich @seank it is still showing up when i minimise the screen…it will only show up if the screen is really small. but I had to put the height and width in auto so that means that my video is really small and not filling up the browser. How do i make my background video bigger so that it fills the screen and yet not have that white gap.

Please help.

ALso, how do i center (vertically and horizontally) my texts (divblock) in front of the background video.

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/canna-884a21d6ef12ae09291-a8df98917d815?preview=98a9d7ab8350869629fa5c5225ac985b

Thanks

Adriana

Give the properties of 100vw and 100vh to the video element.

To have the items centered create s wrapper to put the elements in and then use Flexbox to center them.

Hope this helps.

Hi @adriana, I made a little video with some suggestions, hopefully it makes sense :slight_smile:

Cheers!

1 Like

Great video Dave. Is it true that some browsers don’t agree well with Flexbox?

@seank IE browser does not support Flexbox, yet again, not a lot of people use IE. :wink:

1 Like

@cyberdave Thanks!!! It worked perfectly.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.