Get Response Subscription Form

Hi,

I have MailChimp Subscription form on my website (www.thermelec.ie) but as you can see it is not working anymore (I don’t know the reason as I used to have someone doing this type of work here for me and this person doesn’t work here anymore). As my area is marketing I tried to access the website on Webflow to find the form and try to find the mistake but I could not fix it… I couldn’t even find where it is as I have never used Webflow before.
However now I am not using MailChimp anymore… I am using Get Response, and I need to change the subscription form on my website for Get Response subscription form. (they provide my a html and they tell me to copy and paste it on my website).

Can you help me do this please? Or if I am not able to do this myself because it involves html, what is the best way for me to get it sorted please?

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/thermelec-limited?preview=d67f02b7161f96a96e18841ba3f2aa35

Hi there @Bluebell, thanks for the questions. Is the form you are trying to update on the home page? What is the published URL you are accessing the form currently?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.