Getting "Error 503 first byte timeout"

Not all CMS sites, but definitely some of them.

1 Like

I haven’t been able to find any form of contacting webflow besides email or through forum

2 Likes

Seems like it affects sites randomly.

Does anyone know something about this Guru mediation ?

1 Like

this is a rather major outage that webflow apparently does not have system monitoring procedures in place to realize outage, update status.webflow.com, notify customers, explain actions under way to remedy

outrageous …

I hope they will realize it soon … and hopefully they have an additional status monitoring besindes status.webflow.com :wink:

same - i emailed Vlad - no response

Seems it works again ?

1 Like

I think they’re trying to fix it… Webflow stuff is great.

3 Likes

They are amazing … but a quick post that they are working on the issue would be great!

1 Like

Same here. Things will always fail occasionally – but I wonder why we haven’t heard from the Webflow team yet. The lack of communication creates distrust.

@Blaise_Posmyouck: Not for my sites …

1 Like

@michael Ok, sorry for you… :frowning:

1 Like

Not for me yet :confused: but I trust they will fix it soon enough :slight_smile:

1 Like

@nokcturna I’m sure they will :slight_smile:

1 Like

Getting same error… This is annoying :frowning:

Can you change the category of your first post in “Bugs”, perhaps it gets more visibility to the stuff… :blush:

1 Like

For what it’s worth, our homepage was down (ticketleap.com) but our other pages were not. You guys helped us realize it was connected to CMS and when I cut out the CMS section on that page (after saving it as a symbol I can re-add later) the page worked. It’s not ideal, obviously, especially for CMS based sites, but it’s a quick fix that worked for us.

Good luck all! I’ll be following along.

Hi everyone. Sorry for this error. We are currently investigating the issue. Once we have an update, we’ll post a reply here.

5 Likes

My site is up and running again … hope the others as well? :wink:

2 Likes

Sure! Done :slight_smile:

2 Likes