Getting secondary images from Product CMS

Hey folks, I’ve got a page of products and the main image for each product is pulled from the CMS, which is great. However I can’t find a way of doing the same for secondary images. The only options it’s giving me are ‘main image’ or ‘none’, despite having added several other images for each product. Does anyone know how to achieve this?

I’m wanting to display secondary images as a hover interaction.

Get secondary images

1 Like

Hi Guys,
I am having the same issue. The additional images are loaded into the product and are the same format as the main image, but I cannot access them on the product page. They just don’t appear in the link menu

yep same issue here too. all the videos make it seem ‘super easy’ to create lightboxes/sliders/product “galleries” but i have been trying for 2 hours, no luck. argh.

These are not helpful:

https://webflow.com/blog/now-you-can-finally-create-dynamic-cms-and-ecommerce-galleries

It seems to me like you are trying attach these images to an improper block.
From the original post(even though it’s couple of months old and maybe already solved) it seems like op is trying to add the multi image field into an Image block. This is wrong.

What you need to do is to make a new CMS list and choose the multi image field there.

1 Like

Yea sorry I forgot to update this one. What witooZ has said above is the proper way of going about adding secondary images from CMS.

Hey @witooZ @marklovin many years later here;

This only works with CMS and cannot be done with webflow e commerce product collections right?