Google Adsense "Site down or unavailable"

Hi guys,

I’m trying to apply to Google adsense on my new website, but kept receiving this error:

"Site down or unavailable

We found that your site was down or unavailable. We suggest that you check your application to see if there was a typo in the URL you submitted. When your site is operational, you can resubmit your application. We’ll be happy to take another look at your application."

also they’re not even able to access the part to check the code, searched for it online and found that it’s a crawler this and need to change the indexing so i enabled it and added the beloe:

User-agent: Mediapartners-Google
Disallow: /

but STILL NO FIX, anyone can help ?

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/zapwebsite?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=dashboard&utm_content=zapwebsite&preview=fbfef1cb3c898f36d96dc07f0650e5e9&mode=preview

(how to share your site Read-Only link)

You blocking Google’s Mediapartners-Google bot with your config. Read up on the syntax at Create and Submit a robots.txt File | Google Search Central  |  Documentation  |  Google for Developers

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.