Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Google chrome issue - Grid autogenerates extra columns (works fine in Safari and Firefox)

Hello!

I am hoping that someone may be able to help me with grids autogenerating extra columns - but only when I use Google chrome browser - it doesn’t happen with Safari or Firefox.

This forum post led me to try the other browsers: Auto Generated Columns in CSS Grid
Their solution: " I just inspected the site in the Browser and found out If disable grid-template-areas in the developer Tools it seems to work. There are now only the four columns I want. Seems like there is a fith and sixth column If grid-template-areas is enabled though."

I can’t find this in Developer Tools - can anyone steer me in the right direction?

Thank you!

IMPORTANT: this channel is not maintained by our Support team.

For outages, please check: https://status.webflow.com/

If you have an issue with your account or experience any bugs on the site, please contact our support team directly: Webflow Customer Support | Webflow University (this is the best way to communicate bugs to our team and get the fastest help and updates).

The Webflow team does not maintain this category with updates on outages or bugs.