Google ReCAPTCHA Issue

Hello Webflow friends -

I’ve got reCAPTCHA set up on a few sites, and it on Google’s admin page, it shows me a graph of passes and fails. However, there’s also a banner that says, “We detected that your site is verifying reCAPTCHA passed solutions less than 50% of the time.”

So … what’s up that? Is the graph only showing me the times that reCAPTCHA worked properly?

Thank you,
Scott

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Has anyone here experienced this?

Are you using Webflow’s reCAPTCHA or did you try to set this up yourself?

I’m using Webflow’s, following the Uni walkthrough.

I have the same question, but can’t find an answer anywhere.
Also using the buildin Webflow Recaptcha - entered the proper key & secret, but Google Recaptcha gives the notice that it’s not used properly.

The link in there directs to: Vérifier la réponse de l'utilisateur  |  reCAPTCHA  |  Google for Developers

Hi, I have exactly the same issue with all my webflow site as you have above. I hope someone provides some insight as to what this actually means in the real world. I assume that WebFlow implementation of ReCaptcha may as well not be on the page as it isn’t challenging any of the submissions?

At least that’s what I take from this part of ReCaptcha Console’s message: “your site isn’t verifying reCAPTCHA solutions”.

This is really bad and needs sorting out asap. It won’t be long before we start getting client complains about spam!

1 Like