Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Gray Link Box pointing to Webflow branding url

On my mobile version of my webflow site a gray link box appears to the bottom left, that links back to the Webflow main site. I'm not talking about the 'Built with Webflow' tab on the bottom right but rather an additional one that is an ugly box. It's not in any of my sections or styles and doesn't appear in my previews for mobile.

My Read Only:
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/kevseto?preview=587ee1de8d23c9f1274be02199ca292f

Screenshot on my Nexus 5 Google Chrome browser:

I have observed the gray box on Apple iPod Touch 5th Gen Safari browser.

Here is the website: kevseto.webflow.io

What can I do to remove this gray box?

Thanks,
Kev

The grey box does not appear in Preview mode. Nor do I see anything which be causing the grey box to appear.

Perhaps it's a browser rendering issue? How about placing the URL to the published site here?

Check it on mobile here.

Hi @kevseto, I have changed this to bug category while I investigate this. Sorry for the trouble :-/ As soon as I have an update I will let you know smile Cheers, Dave

Looks like a bug – caused by an erroneous background-image.

Meanwhile, though I'm not totally sure if this would work, you can try including this custom code into your Head Code.

<style>@media (max-width: 479px) a { background-image:none !important; }</style>

Hang tight.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.