Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Green IX bubble gone only shows for interactions 2.0

Hi all,

I just wanted to ask if anyone else is having this same visual issue? I have elements with interactions applied, but the small green icon which indicates which those are, isn’t there any more…

Is this is a bug?

Hope someone can help clear this up. Thank you.

Steve

OK, so it seems the IX bubble only shows on elements with IX2 applied… why not legacy interactions also?

For a scaling slideshow (each slide slowly zooms), I have to use a legacy interaction because when doing the same in IX2, the scale ends abruptly the moment the fade starts to the next slide. Using a legacy interaction doesn’t cause this issue. I actually posted a query about this a long time back but I didn’t get any feedback. But, the issue still exists which is why I am using a legacy interaction for the image scaling, and not having the IX bubble on the element to which they are applied, is a little bit frustrating.

Anyway, problem solved on the initial question of this post. Moderator, please feel free to delete :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.