Greetings from a small island off the coast of Maine!

Hi fellow Webflowers!

Don’t worry, I’m not only here for the new Lottie and After Effects integration that was released today.

I’ve been using Webflow for a few years now, but recently decided to double down and get more involved in the amazing community here (ironically, this decision happened like 2 days before they shared the huge round of funding they just received). My background is more in product and UI/UX design rather than web design, so most of my day-to-day work happens in Sketch/Figma/InVision and in collaboration with developers. I’ve been using Webflow for my portfolio and other personal projects though, and it’s the first visual editor that I actually believe in!

I’ve previously helped nearly 3000 designers improve their user interface animation skills with my course on InVision Studio, and now I’m hoping to redirect some of that knowledge and effort toward Webflow.

I just wrapped up a Hotel CMS template that will hopefully be on the template marketplace sometime soon and have a few other Webflow projects in the pipeline.

Excited to contribute however possible!

Cheers,
Bryan

1 Like

Hi @zavzen welcome to the forum!

1 Like