Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Grid resize handlers not working on small screen

Hi

have been testing out the CSS grid and have been trying to figure out how to span the contents within my grids. Working on my 15" laptop screen results in the resize handles not fitting to my content itself but taking up the entire body of the designer layout. So i logged on to a another computer (imac 27’ screen) And all seems to be working correctly there. Anyone else have this quirk?

Thanks for your time
G

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Yep I’m also not able to resize things in grid, not seeing the resize handles on my 15" mac pro

I evenutally abandoned working on my macbook too to get round the issue.

Anyone have any intel on when this can be fixed? Tragically I’m just using grid on a client project for the first time and having this issue…

Share link >

Is it a little strange Webflow hasn’t gotten back to this? Is there something we’re missing?

Hey @doyourthing and @TheBoyGeniuz,

I’m not able to reproduce the issue on either a 13" macbook or 15" and in the read only link provided I cannot find any Grid elements.

Are you able to share a screen recording of the issue, it will help us debug the issue in question. You can use www.loom.com free of charge.

I’ll be standing by to hear from you.

The collection list is a grid element.

Ah thanks @dram I must have looked with my eyes closed!! :man_facepalming:

The collection list item is what has the span handles when I look, I’m not seeing the same issue as described though.

Hiya, yea so I still can’t get the resizing to work - here’s a Loom showing me trying on the original project to resize the collection item, then on a separate test project just working with non-dynamic elements in a standard grid. https://www.loom.com/share/44372dc1e65a4375ab3476c01a7f7e50

You’ll see that I can resize the image within the same row but not make it span across more than one grid box. The Div element meanwhile does not show resize handles at all.

Let me know if I can clarify anything. Would love to get this sorted.

Share link to the test project (the test page is called Home 2)

same problem with 13" macbook air :frowning: