We want to celebrate your Webflow wins . Read the guidelines for the Show & Tell category below to share your latest work and celebrate your successes!
Show & Tell Category
This category is all about you. Use this category to share your incredible work, celebrate your wins, and even get feedback from our talented Webflow community.
The best part? We keep a close eye on this forum when we select our weekly site of the week to be shared on our social channels and weekly newsletters so don’t be shy…share your Webflow wins!
A couple of tips for posting:
- Lead with what you’re celebrating! Add a description for your site, tell us how and why it was designed, and highlight your websites wins (any notable areas and effects you’re especially proud of.)
- Share the link to the site as it’s displayed on your Webflow Public Profile page. This makes sure that everyone can like and comment on your site directly on your page.
- Upload screenshots of your site on the forum so that your work gets seen and previewed, even by the busy bees.
- Ask the community for feedback if you’d like! If you have any areas of your site that you’d like the community’s expert opinion on, make sure to say so.
- Make sure to tag someone if you answer to them directly. You can do so by using the @ sign followed by their forum username. For example - @waldo
- Share the Webflow love and take some time to congratulate others on their achievements too