Gym/Personal Training Facility Website

Hey all! My new website on webflow is live and featured on Awwwards

It took me about 3 weeks to complete.

I decided I wanted to rebuild the website from scratch after many iterations on our previous build. Plus the fact I have learnt so much over the past year and I wanted to test my skills from start to finish.

I am also the co-owner of the company for which the website represents and I shot all of the images used.

I really wanted to capture the emotional side of training compared to the typical cheese that surrounds the fitness industry.

Anyway, hope you all like :slight_smile:

John

http://primaltrainingclub.co.uk

PS Interactions 2.0 needs to hurry up already!

2 Likes

This site is beautiful!! :heart_eyes:

Love the minimalism and the pictures especially with the white/black filters and the red/black filters!

One thing I would like to note though is that all the social media links in the footer are not linked up properly.

Great job!

1 Like

Yeah really nice, photography works well. Generally it’s looking banging but I thought on the ‘Get started’ page the 3 sections ‘Get x8 Personal…’ ‘Unlimited Fitness …’ and ‘Tracked Statistics’ all look a bit similar. Feels a bit repetitive as there’s nothing to break them up. Perhaps change the middle one to a none image background or different colour. Only a small thing really.

How’d you get the ‘chat’ thing bottom right hand corner? What’s it called?

Ps. May want to lighten the type in the footer a tad. Dark grey is pretty hard to read against the black.

I could of sworn I had linked the social icons, my bad, thank you for pointing out :slight_smile: - All fixed

Hi the chat box is called intercom, it’s really good when you sign up.

The get started page was my toughest page as it’s a landing/sales page for our trial offer. Will have a play around :slight_smile:

@johndvv any reason you decided to go with Intercom instead of Tawk.To or something similar?

It looks better, works really well on a mobile device, plus a lot of big companies use intercom so it has a good reputation. I like the fact the messenger is so close to Facebook messages app. Very clean and professional.

Check it out now, made a few tweaks to the Get Started page. Think i’m going to add videos to the pic placements. Flex box made this super easy. Came into a problem on mobile with the text being above the image on the second feature but the ability to flip the layout is a winner :slight_smile:

Great job, how did you embed the youtube video on the get started page?

Just used a lightbox with a video url from youtube. Only thing I would change is to make the video bigger. Webflow sets the video size which to me is too small.