Half page scroll

Hi I Built a section half text half images. I want to scroll images file text remains fixed to section. can anyone help me achieve it?

Can you post your read-only link please so the community can take a look?

Welcome to the Webflow forum!

Could you please edit your post Screenshot_2017-08-16_140811 and provide ALL the necessary details in your post so we can take a look at your site/issue?

If you want faster replies and more accurate answers, it is recommended that you put in a bit more effort to include all the details listed in this link, so that forum members don’t have to waste time following up with you to request more information.

Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/abe-schwartzs-dynamite-project?preview=f9559f3cd2e9dd65949ec1e0cd18382c

My apologies I have put the together for purpose. what I want to accomplish is being able to scroll through the images while scrolling the page not hovering over the image section. hope that explains it. thanks folks

What if the text column is too long?

it is just sample text. what i want to accomplish is for the tex to wait patiently until we are done scrolling through the images. can anyone help me please?

To accomplish this you’ll need scroll hijacking, which is not supported in the designer. You’ll need custom coding for this…

This topic was automatically closed 125 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.