Having Issues with Spacing Certain Objects

My name is Eric! I have been designing my site through Webflow and I absolutely love where it’s at. However, I have hit 2 road blocks.

This is my current site: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/ericandrewtaylor2?preview=75da77df922c23343f229d62d2fe0777

Published Site: http://ericandrewtaylor2.webflow.io

Road Block 1: In my social media section I have a follow button and a “Follow Eric on” text block for both the Instagram Column and the Twitter Column. For some reason, both my text and button, for the Twitter column only, are directly on top of the Twitter widget. I can’t seem to get it in the same position as the Instagram Column. Ive also noticed that this only occurs when in Desktop mode. Weird.

Road Block 2: In my footer section, I have manually positioned both the “Contact Eric” button and the Facebook Like widget to be centered. Everything looks great and centered until I get to the Landscape Mobile View and the Mobile View. As, I resize the views between smaller screen sizes and bigger screen sizes both elements become uncentered. Any suggestions would be great!

preview=c8966fac3d6525c4cab02b6fa55079c8

Its hard to see but the Text and Follow Button are on top of the Twitter Widget.

Thank you for your time!

Eric

Hi @EricAndrewTaylor, thanks for the update :slight_smile:

On the first issue, check my screenshot, try removing the height and max height styles, those are different than your instagram embed styles.

Could you make that change and then republish and see if that helps the issue?

On Issue #2 in the footer, looks like there are some styles that need updating:

Try those things, and see how it works :slight_smile: Cheers, Dave

Hey Dave!

Thanks so much for your help! I just got home from work and your styling suggestions worked perfectly for the footer section. Thank you so much! After seeing you spell it out, it all seems so easy. Haha

Any more ideas on the Text and Button issue?

Thank you so much for your time! I very much appreciate it.

-Eric

Hi @EricAndrewTaylor, thanks for the update, I am glad issue #2 is solved. I will take another look at issue #1 and get back to you when I have some further advice :slight_smile: Cheers, Dave

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.