Having List Items be H2s (Heading 2s)

I have a list of items that I want to be bulleted and H2s (Heading 2s). I’ve made a list of the items (using List and List Items) and then bulleted them, but I’m not sure how to make the list items be H2s. (I tried dragging an H2 element into the list item but it won’t let me.) (FYI: Under each H2 item, I may have text and sub-lists.) Your help is appreciated!

Hello @LPWebDes

Can you please update your post with some more information so we can help you faster? Things like screenshots and your environment info really speed things up.

Posting guidelines can be found here: Posting Guidelines for the Design Help Category - General - Forum | Webflow

Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

Sorry! Here’s some more info…

Browser is Chrome 43.

Below is a screen shot. On the Swimming Pool Repair tab (I haven’t tried to format the tab part yet), I’m trying to make the outer-level bullets (Epoxy Repairs, Drain Cover, etc.) be H2s. At this point, I’m just dealing with text (descriptions, etc.).

Hi @LPWebDes, thanks for the screenshot, that helps. Could share also the site read-only link: Share a read-only link | Webflow University

Things go a lot faster with the read-only link :smile:

Cheers,
Dave

I’m so sorry for the delay - I’ve been very part time on this project lately, but should be able to get back to it now!

Here’s my read-only link:
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/leak-professionals-demo-2?preview=3a0c1aa47588ac0ee791b2e3a3a39be3

The page I’m working with is pool-repair-leak-detection.html

Just checking in…can anyone help with this issue?

@LPWebDes you can’t add any item that isn’t a list item to a list, what you can do instead is style your list items to look like h2’s:

Let me know if this helps,

Arthur

If I’m understanding what you’re saying, styling them would just have them LOOK like H2s, but they wouldn’t actually be tagged as H2s, correct? I’m actually wanting them to be tagged as H2s, i.e., I’m wanting them to actually be H2s but also be bulleted.

@LPWebDes while you can’t make the list item an h2, you can drag and h2 inside the list item after you remove all content:

1. so the heading is inside the list item:

this is the best solution you could achieve with pure html as well :smile:

Arthur

That’s perfect! Removing the content first did allow me to add a true H2 item. Thank you so much!

1 Like

Welcome! Let me know if you need any more help!

Arthur

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.