Heading Text Not Wrapping on mobile

Hi,

I’m having an issue on my H3 on the home page and team page. Presuming it’s the same across the board.

The text break is set to normal however it isn’t wrapping at all on mobile.

The H3 on the homepage is ‘Our Beauty Experts’ and on the team page it’s ‘SIGN UP FOR THE LATEST NEWS AND OFFERS’.

Any advice/help greatly appreciated. Seem to be only my H3’s, other headings are fine.

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/blinkin-gorgeous-12afb7?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=blinkin-gorgeous-12afb7&preview=9d0369ff4b4c66acc8c0b8c960e6e583&pageId=5eee69b2d65c350b605b0a69&mode=preview

I’m not seeing any issues with your h3.

If I can offer some advice on your site structure. for the text background of your newsletter section, create that background black/gray script in photoshop and use it as a background image. it will make your life so much easier. If necessary you can also do just the script as a transparent png and put it over a black background. The way you have done it isn’t really the correct way.

Thanks Dave.
I’ll look at making that change.

Here is a screenshot of the issue - Screen Shot 2020-07-07 at 08.49.06.png - Droplr

I have had this happen before but I cannot remember how I fixed it. I think it had something to do with min width of some element but I don’t remember. I’m sorry I can’t help more.