Help aligning text/hamburger menu

Hey guys,

I’ve got a small issue with my site that I need to get right before proceeding with the rest of the design for the page. It has to do with the way my sites title sits when you’re in tablet/mobile view.

Here’s the link: Webflow - Liam Denny

At the moment, I cannot for the life of me get the title (Liam Denny) to sit vertically centred in my top nav bar in tablet view. I’d love for it to align with the hamburger menu. It looks like it’s the logo link container that’s doing it but even when I remove that and put it outside, it still doesn’t work.

Here it is in tablet view where the navbar moves to top align and not left align.

And here’s how it sits in the navbar, feels like it’s anchored to the bottom!

I’ve tried for at least 5 hours to get this to work as I need it right before I do the rest of the site but no luck.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hey guys, sorry to bump this up! If anyone can help I’ll slip you a few coffees on me via PayPal. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi James,

here is what I tried:

Set both Logo Text and Icon to a fixed height (e.g. 30px) and set the icon to flexbox and align center. Set the top margin of the Logo Text to 0px too.

After that, it seemed to be centered.

Absolute legend mate. Swing me your PP (james23wcr@gmail.com), I owe you a cuppa. :slight_smile:

Don’t worry, I’m glad I could help.

Save that coffee for yourself! :v:t2: