Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Help Copying and Editing Interactions

Hi there,

Having some issues trying to update our website now that my designer coworker is no longer with us (picking up his work).

On our /use-cases page, we have a cool Interaction in place when a user clicks Read More to access one of our three case studies, it loads a popover with a unique form, ultimately taking them to a confirmation page. I'm needing to add a fourth case study, and can't for the life of me figure out how he built this interaction, and where I would be able to load the form. Interactions are called CaseStudyAnniversary, or similar within our list of interactions. Duplicating the interaction for the new one I'm building seems to only show me areas where I can change the movement/transition of the item, not where I can edit the companion popup form.

Any ideas? Scratching my head over here...

Thanks!
Morgan

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

Hi @morganc84, I am happy to take a look, but first, could you help to share the site read-only link: http://help.webflow.com/faq/how-do-i-share-my-sites-read-only-link

Thanks in advance!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.