Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Help! I configure my Shipping but it stil shows unavailable to shipping address

Hey!

I have configured my shipping. Added shipping methods. Published everything but it is still not showing up as available to customer. What did i miss?

The cart just say “No shipping method available for the address provided” But it set up for US and there is a US address provided?

Hey Erica! Welcome to the Webflow Community!

Sorry to hear you’re having issues with Webflow E-commerce. Does issue persist only for a specific address, or do you receive the same error for all addresses that are entered into checkout?

Tagging some Webflow staff members on this to see if they can provide more assistance: @kkilat @Brando @mistercreate

@Erica24, could you provide us with your share link?

To create that reference this video: https://www.loom.com/share/8c7cf88cdb134278bfc3660cebd96260

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/the-sip?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=the-sip&preview=9a2a5ab57fd2b270ba88dbf32ed6eca7&mode=preview

Here is the link. I am getting the error on all address not just one.

@WebDev_Brandon wanted to make sure you saw the share link.

Hi Erica, i did see ur post! However, i was watching the game and will take a look in the morning! Thanks for ur patience!

B

@Erica24,

At first glance it looks like your products are in the general CMS Collections and not listed in E-commerce. Can you clarify?

Thanks,
Brandon

@WebDev_Brandon I am a real basic user. I don’t even understand what you are talking about. Someone else set up my products for me. Can you send a tutorial on how to properly set it up, or walk me through the steps?

When i reviewed the products they all appear to be under ecommerce. So not sure what you are seeing.

@Erica24,

Would you be able to create a little video of what you see? If could be because of the share link does not provide all the necessary data for e-com.

Not sure what else I can do for you, you might be better off reaching out to customer support as they are able to see a live version of your site in the designer. I am not privy to that display view.

@WebDev_Brandon I tried reaching out to customer support with no help. Where were you looking when you saw that my products were set up incorrectly. May I can change an attribute. I just don’t know where to look. Appreciate the help!

@Erica24,

Today I was able to access your products, however, I was unable to access your shipping settings. Only Customer Support has that capability.

As for the delay in response, how long have you waited? Sometimes it can take longer than 48 hours for a response, but they do their best to get back to you. @rileyrichter or @Brando can you guys look into this further for @Erica24.

Here is a video I created showing you the checkout page for ME! https://cl.ly/26e477

Good luck,
Brandon

1 Like

Hi, @Erica24!

Ben here with the Webflow Customer Support Team!

So sorry for any delay here. :smiley: I did some checking on my end and I am seeing the shipping method pop up:

CloudApp

I did see an issue with your checkout page though. It looks like you have the body set to overflow: hidden. This keeps people from scrolling down which may be why they can’t see the shipping options.

If you change that to overflow: visible they can scroll and should be able to choose a shipping method. Here’s a quick gif to show you how to fix it:

CloudApp

Let me know if you have any other questions, and I’ll be happy to assist you further!

1 Like

Hi @rileyrichter ,

Yes in the Webflow interface I too see that the shipping populates. But if you go to the live site www.thesipsociety.com and add a product to box and try to check out it doesn’t show an option for shipping.

Thanks for the call out of the overflow. That is updated and but the root of the problem is still not fixed.

Thanks

Pretty sure the overflow: visible suggestion is the solution. I just did this using the Google inspector on the live page and it worked.

HI Jeff,

Thanks, but I just updated it using his instruction and it isn’t the solution.