Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Help in Designing website like this

Hi

I am new to webflow and website design in general. I am trying to design a website to host large amounts of data on a daily basis similar to this website. www.archdaily.com

I am confused if it’s possible for me to develop a website like this using webflow and with its limit of static pages being 100, can I create a website where I daily publish 3-5 Post. Does every blog post count as one static page or are they under Collection list where the limit on the business plan is 10,000 CMS items.

If anyone can explain the difference between static pages and collection list that would really help

sorry, I have no experience in designing websites and any help or suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

vaibs

The latter :slight_smile: A blog post is a cms item and all blog posts are using a single blogpost page - content different for each blog item (I hope)

I might need your help in the near future as I plan to start an online shop for my store. I have been searching for a web designer in several places and AIA: #1 Website Design Company Sydney | Web Design Sydney seems to be the most attractive service out there. I think I gonna go with them for the moment. The reason I posted in this thread is that in the future I am going to need maintenance help for the website and that’s when your help could prove useful, what do you think about it?