Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Help in trouble with a difficult request

Hello Webflow friends

My client just sent me this , Is a coffee brand and it’s not using webflow e-commerce it’s using an external gateway because is subscription based and webflow doesn’t have that yet.

The problem is , there are so many different categories inside that coffee , If I chose 250G the grind and then 2 in 2 weeks for 2 months I cannot create every possibility for each one of those combinations. I need to create one drop down menu and when I click something it should update the button because there will be different prices and each button should be linked with a different price .

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Read-only link is empty.

There is nothing there yet.
Because I have not yet started doing it I have no idea how to start
Not because of design because of functionality how could I make something like that work

Hey @Kintu_kto !

We make an app (Simple Subscriptions for Webflow Shops) that will help you accomplish this and maintain all the complexity around your permutations (size, frequency and grind) through variants from within Webflow Ecommerce.

The product is still in free beta for a bit longer – would love to give you access to see if it’s a good fit for your use case! Please reach out to me if I can help you get set up.
mack@monto.io