Help me with overflow work

Hi there! I’m looking for someone who loves the webflow platform to help assist me with overflow work. I’ve recently been accepted to the webflow experts program and, through that, get more requests for work than I can reasonably handle alone. My heart breaks a little more every time I have to turn down a project due to no bandwidth.

If you want to simply be able to build in webflow, not have to deal with client communication or project management, and want to make some money doing it, please reach out!

You can email me at hello@carlybruce.com. Please include a couple of your best read-only links. They don’t have to be real client projects, but they DO have to be projects that you built yourself (I will find out very quickly if you send me something that isn’t your work). If you integrated some third-party code or part of a cool cloneable that’s completely fine of course, just let me know the situation. Also please let me know what timezone you are in.

After reviewing your work I’ll reach out to get to know more about you, your rates, your other skills (do you like to design too? do you know some javascript?), etc. And you’ll be able to ask me questions as well!

Cheers,
Carly

edit: Just adding that if you don’t hear from me right away, please don’t be discouraged! I may not have an opportunity for you immediately, but you’ll remain on my list of people to reach out to as soon as I do.

Hello Carly

I have sent PM,please check.

Looking forward to our next conversation.

Thanks,
Nicole

Hello,
Hope you are doing great!

I read your requirement and can help you with the overflow work.
Could you please share some more details so that I can review and share the understanding for the same.

You can also reach me over skype -live:.cid.e0656fece75456e6 or zoom call for further discussion.

Warm Regards
Maria J