[Help] Multi Step Form Required Field

Hi Guys.
I built a multi step form. In the last step before the opt-in, I ask the postcode. It is a required field. It should also remain a required field. The animation (interaction) starts with the click on the button. At the moment, it is a Submit-Button.

How can I not start the animation until the user has completed the field? The user must fill out the field before the animation starts.

See video: Webflow | multi-step-form

Here is my public share link: CLICK HERE

Here is my published version link: https://solar-anfrage-3.webflow.io/

Hello @Zerz,

I think you can’t do what you are trying to do without custom code. The problem is that in the designer the form does not move forward if you don’t input the zip code as it is a required field, right? But on the published site the form moves forward as soon as you click on the further button regardless if it is a required field or not, since it is not a submit button. So my advice to you is to make this part of your form the submit button

That way the system will not let the user get away without inputing the zip code. Then on your success message you add a button that will send them to the last part of the form, which will be a second form, and you use this slide from your form

I hope this makes sense, let me know if you have any questions.