Help! Problem in the tabs(Desktop) and nav menu(Mobile version)

Hey Webflower’s

Please help me figure out 2 problems which I am facing!

1)I have used tabs and when the 1st tab in my case (Articles tab) is scrolled until down and pressed second tab(Books) the page of the books will be scrolled down and users need to scroll up to see the books starting content. Same goes for the third tab (Video tab)

1. Mobile breakpoint the nav menu which expands when clicked on the hamburger icon should scroll if there are more nav links. In my case, there are more nav links but the scrolling action is not happening.
    2.1)How do I blur the background when the nav menu opens.

Here is my link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/test-d192e6?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=test-d192e6&preview=26aeb7783497eb86493c2a6ace9d4282&mode=preview

Thanks for the help in advance
Sachu

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

1. To do this, you need custom code. I found this code on Full Page Tabs - Default To Top.

2. You want your mobile navbar to scroll? I recommend disabling scroll and adding a nav menu on mobile.

<script>
$(".job-tab-link").click(function() {
$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, "slow");
return false;
});
</script>

Thanks joejola for replying i’ll try this solution.:peace_symbol:

@joejola sorry for the typo😅 i meant for the lower breakpoint from tablet to mobile the nav menu which expands when click on the hamburger menu it should scroll when scrolling is activated but in my case it’s not working😔