Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Help with creating a bundle product - with multi-item selection

Hi guys, Hope all are well.

Sorry if, i’ve set this post up wrong - let me know and i’ll make necessary changes - still getting used to the forum rules!

That being said, here’s the problem at hand.

• My client sells bundled products - there are 4 bundle products - in each bundle the total amount of items scales up. Example - Sml - 6, Med - 10, Lrg - 13, X-lrg - 18.

• The items in each bundle are to be selected by the customer, as well as having the option to select a double quantity for some items.

Im wondering if anyone has any advice on how this could be done, here are my initial questions/ thoughts -

1. Is it possible to combine a form with a radio or check list component into a product, which then shows the items selected for that bundle as a fixed product collection?

2. Or as a work around, can you adjust the minimum limit of products that can be placed in a basket?

• This way each item can be added to the cart until the minimum quantity requirement of that bundle is reached.
    • However, how would I then make this minimum limit change dependant on which bundle is selected?
  3. Are there any plugins that could achieve this? Im aware shopify does a bundle product app, but again not sure how this would work in webflow - or even if its integratable.

It’d be great if any advice/ help could be given. I’d like to create this set up as a cloneable if it works out.
As it could be handy for anyone who needs to achieve a bundle product structure - until the e-commerce platform has features like these built in.

Any advice/ help would be great!
Have a great day!

Thanks,
Jahren

Here’s a project I started trying to work out how it could be possible. Not sure if it’ll be of any use.

Here is my public share link:

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/foodbundles?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=dashboard&utm_content=foodbundles&preview=b219faac7acd78875ee130ed402fcad1&mode=preview

Hey Jahren,

Did you ever manage to figure this out? Trying to do the same thing but no luck…

UPDATE: got it to work!

1 Like

Hey!

I am currently working on it using foxy.oi - their integration allows for parent and child product bundling. Currently working it out with them.

What solution did you find? would be interesting to compare…

Jahren

Hi Thibault. Could you explain how it worked? thank you