Help with Facebook Events Integration

Anyone with experience integrating facebook event listings in webflow? I’ve previously asked for this in the genreal help forums and @samliew had a great solution, however I don’t want to pay $180/yr just to use the SociableKit workaround. He also shared another link that requires a bit more coding efforts but if its a one-time payment to a dev method, I would prefer to go that route ! (How To Display Facebook Page Events on Website using PHP?)

Original post:

1 Like

Hi,

Sounds like something well within my area of expertise and I would be glad to help you out.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com

Best Wishes,
Andrew

Now Webflow does not support PHP so that is out of the window. However Fb also does have a Javascript SDK, which is more lightweight and preferable in web dev;

My slight concern however for now is your budget since if you are not willing to pay $180/yr for the workaround, what about the dev fees which will be way higher than that due to the work involved?

PM me.

Hey Scott, Thanks for your reply. I’m not familiar with how much time would have to be involved with developing something that could integrate Facebook events into my website so I was hoping that it would be cheaper in the long run than $180/yr. I’d gladly pay a one-time fee but something recurring doesn’t make sense to me when it’s just embedding the FB events content to my page. I’ll send a PM to get a quote from you as well.