Help with form button!

Hi all,

Firstly, how good is webflow ! I’m able to create websites for people with a basic understanding of the box model, and they look great too !

I’ve just got an issue with my form button - it seems to only enable submission if you click on the coloured button space around it…if you click the text, it does not submit.

I couldn’t find a setting to change this…so I’m reaching out asking for help. does anyone know a solution ?

in the site, just click the green question mark, and the form button will pop up. it’s a work in progress, so please be kind on the design :slight_smile:

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/planetaryrecords?preview=3c753abd37471e13d78a455d909b2d37

1 Like

Hi @planetaryrecords,

Great question! I’m happy to help!

Just wanted to check in to see if you are still experiencing this issue. After testing on my end - I was able to click the submit button anywhere within the button.

Also, I would suggest placing the “X” button in the top right of the form.

You can see my test in the following video: Screen Recording 2018-03-13...

Feel free to let me know if you are still experiencing the issue. I’d be more than happy to help.

Hi @micahryanhtml,

Firstly thanks so much for taking the time to reply !

I’m still having the problem - on all devices. The issue is that most users will click the text, not the box around it - especially on mobile. I’ve taken a screencapture to demonstrate my problem - Dropbox - File Deleted

I’ve got other buttons on the site (navbar etc) where it does not matter if you click the text or the button.
is there a way to configure the form button so you can click anywhere within the button to submit ?

I’ve read that forms are unique so i’m thinking possibly not…

thanks in advance !!

bump ! would love to fix this problem on my site :slight_smile: