Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Help with page transition/calculating movement between pages

Hi everyone! I am currently making a website just for fun about my last trip to new york. I was inspired by subway signs and so I used the old New York City Transit Authority Graphics Standard Manual as a reference. To achieve the same text proportions I used vw for font size and for the size of the signs. My design consists in a header with a big sign of the place i visited that day and a footer with the sign of the place i visited the next day. I want to create a transition where the the sign in the footer moves to the top of the viewport where the sign of the header will be in the next page. Something like this

I once did something similar but in that case i used vh for the text and movement and it always worked but now that i am mixing units I cant find a way to achieve this animation. Is there a way to do this or should i just give up?

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/nueva-york?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=nueva-york&preview=090543de5f5ff65f6aed391b007549bc&mode=preview