Help with responsive design for mobile and tablet

Hello, i need help with the mobile and tablet site. I didnt find something that helps me in the forum.

How can i make the mobile and tablet site responsive and suitable for devices without affecting the desktop version? I dont get it. Everytime i change something the desktop site is changing too but i dont want it to change. I just want to change the mobile site.

Can someone tell me how this works.
Thanks

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hi @Franzi-123, welcome to the forum and your first post.

Webflow designer operates on a cascade from desktop down. You need to start with desktop first, then make changes to elements (size, visibility, etc…) on each break point.

I suggest starting with →

Hey, thanks for your answer. But my problem is that i want to change for mobile without changing the desktop because i want it exactly as it is at the moment on desktop.

Hey @Franzi-123! It is indeed possible to do what you’re asking for on Webflow. The article Jeff shared is actually really helpful in accomplishing what you want, if I’m not mistaken. Have you tried the methods in that article?

Also, welcome to the Community! :partying_face:

That’s exactly the default behaviour. Please explain your problem in more details.

1 Like

I had to watch it again to understand it. I get it now.
Thanks a lot!

2 Likes

Great! Keep it up, it is sometimes seems like something is intimidatingly hard but in the end… its not! :smiley:

1 Like

Hello :slight_smile:

I am having trouble to make the elements in the website responsive between different kinds of devices. For example, when they are all centered for iPhone 7 plus, they are not for iPhone X and when I adjust them for iPhone X they move again on 7 plus. Is there a way to make sure they adapt to each platform and are ALWAYS centered?

Thank you very much for your help!

Joaquín

Yes. But if you want someone to take a look at your problem you need to share a read only link.