Help with timing / delays on an interaction

I’m new to interactions, and struggling with the timing and delay settings.

I have a background layer image with lines on it, and four additional layers of images that (if each layer appears and disappears in sequence) make it look like dots are moving along the lines.

So ideally:

1. Layer one (hidden at start) fades in over 250ms, fades out over 250ms, stays hidden for 2500ms
  2. Layer two stays hidden for 500ms, fades in over the next 250ms, fades out over 250ms, stays hidden for 2500ms
  3. Layer three stayes hidden for 1000ms, fades in over 250ms, fades out over 250ms, stays hidden for 2500ms
  4. Layer four stays hidden for 1500ms, fades in over 250ms, fades out over 250ms, stays hidden for 2500ms

I feel like I’ve tried all manner of different settings, but haven’t hit on one that actually fires off at the times I expected it to. Multiple layers are visible at once.

How would you set the settings?

(Unfortunately, because it’s a business website, I can’t share a preview link — any help would be hugely appreciated!)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.