Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Help with Webflow form + Zapier + Collection Live item

Hi, y’all,

I’ve been having issues with a project and I am literally stuck. Haven’t got any progress on my Webflow project.

This is about the famous 400 error from Zapier, I’ve seen a lot of new topics about this, and seems that nobody has a clue how to get it fixed.

I contacted Zapier and this is what I got 3 weeks ago:

I’m sorry to hear you’re running into some trouble with your Zap. Happy to help!

I don’t have the best news here. As it turns out, this issue seems to be a bug. Specifically, the validation error you’re running into states (in our logs) that there is “No API version specified on request.” The API version isn’t something we’d generally expect users to input on their end, so I’ve escalated this to the Webflow team to investigate.

I don’t have an ETA on when this will be resolved but I’ve gone ahead and added you as an impacted user. This does the following:

• Raises this issue with the Webflow Engineering team
  • Adds weight to the issue in our queue
  • Remind us to update you once this is resolved

I’m so sorry I don’t have better news here.

So, does anybody can help with this? Feel free to reply if any of you want to jump in.

Attaching some screenshots regarding the issue. Unfortunately following the project’s privacy policy, I cannot share the website link.

Thanks in advance.