Here to help Webflow eCommerce customers get more reviews!

Looking to embed customer reviews on your Webflow site?

Monto Reviews is an embeddable customer review widget, native to Webflow. It takes less than 5 minutes to set up.

What makes Monto Reviews special is that it’s made specifically for Webflow and offers all the customizability that Webflow users are used to. It’s also much cheaper than the alternatives.

Who is it for?
Mostly eCommerce stores looking to implement product reviews, but not exclusively. We’re also actively used by other types of sites where reviews are relevant – it can be used on any CMS Collection.

How it works:
When a customer buys something in your Webflow shop they get an automated email to review the product(s) they bought from you. The reviews are displayed in a widget that you can easily add to your product pages. The end-to-end experience (email sent to customer and review display) is highly customizable.

In addition to capturing and displaying reviews, our Reviews:

• Sync with Google Rich Snippets to allow your products’ reviews to be indexed
  • Offer “verified purchase tags” to make you immune from fake review attacks.
  • Social media integration to ensure your reviews are widely visible.
  • Can optionally include photos

Come check it out @ Monto.io
Holler with any questions – hello@monto.io

2 Likes

This is great! :slight_smile: I will start designing an eCommerce website on webflow from May. I’ll definitely give this a try.

I’ve got 2 questions:

1. Would customers review each product individually?

2. Is there a generic reviews widget to display on Home page? For example: its a review on customer service provided by company, not of the product.

Good luck! :slight_smile:

Hey, thanks for the kind words. To answer your questions:

1. Yes, at the moment customers review each product individually. They receive only one email per order. The email includes all products they ordered. You customers can submit individual reviews for each product.

2. We have no generic yet, but hoping to have this available soon.

@Monto

1. If a customer reviews 2 products out of 3 that s/he ordered, will the reviews for those 2 products still be displayed? Because, from my understanding, the customer would get 1 Email requesting individual review for every product.

2. Can product reviews be displayed on Home page?

1. Exactly. Each review is submitted individually. So 2 of 3 reviews would be displayed.

2. We’re looking to have this widget available soon :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Is there an example site with Monto implemented we could see?

@magicpuncher Hey, send me an email hello@monto.io and i will send you a few. Dont want to show them on forum without their permission. Thanks!

Hi Monto, we are using your reviews solution for our e-commerce website. We are quite happy with the service provided.

Is by any chance do you have a feature allowing us to push these reviews in different pages too such as homepage or either general product page, please?

Many thanks,
Aurelien

Salut Aurelien @Drover !

Yes, you can certainly do this, but requires one small change in the code you would use in the embed. I’ll reach out to you via email to explain more.

1 Like

Sorry for late reply, We will have a look. Thank you!

1 Like