Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Here to help webflow ecommerce customers get more reviews!

Hi there,

My name is Benjamin and together with my team we created a customer review solution for webflow called Monto. It takes less then 5 minutes to set up.

What it does in a nutshell:
When a customer buys something in your webflow shop they get an email to review the product(s) they bought from you. The reviews are displayed in a widget that you can easily add to you product page.

The whole process from order to review is automated. Additionaly, you can use Monto to manage your reviews in a dashboard and customize your widgets to your liking.

To conclude with bullet points, It includes:

• star rating widget
  • product reviews widget
  • widget customization
  • automatic emails to customers
  • verified purchase tags
  • up/down vote
  • review submission page for customers
  • share review to social media

We have ambitious plans for the future. Some of the things we are currently working are:

• mail customization
  • video/photo reviews
  • add own custom ratings

We would like to grow further with our users and their needs.

Give it a try and let us know how we can make it even better for you. There is no credit card needed to sign up and the first 100 reviews are free and you get access to all features.

You can see more and get started here: https://www.monto.io/

We will be ready to help you with the on-boarding or whatever you might need. I am also happy to answer questions here.

2 Likes

This is great! :slight_smile: I will start designing an eCommerce website on webflow from May. I’ll definitely give this a try.

I’ve got 2 questions:

1. Would customers review each product individually?

2. Is there a generic reviews widget to display on Home page? For example: its a review on customer service provided by company, not of the product.

Good luck! :slight_smile:

Hey, thanks for the good words. To answer your questions:

1. Yes, at the moment customers review each product individually. They receive only one email per order. The email includes all products they ordered. You customers can submit individual reviews for each product.

2. We don’t have a generic reviews widget, yet. But it’s planned.

@Monto

1. If a customer reviews 2 products out of 3 that s/he ordered, will the reviews for those 2 products still be displayed? Because, from my understanding, the customer would get 1 Email requesting individual review for every product.

2. Can product reviews be displayed on Home page?

1. Exactly. Each review is submitted individually. So 2 of 3 reviews would be displayed.

2. We’re actually currently working on the widget you’re referring to.

2 Likes

Is there an example site with Monto implemented we could see?

@magicpuncher Hey, send me an email perko@monto.io and i will send you a few. Dont want to show them on forum without their permission. Thanks!