I’m having a bit of a strange one.
Basically, I’ve more or less finished my site but on doing the final checks on all my devices I noticed the hero image is cutting cut-off when I view the homepage on my iPhone 7 or my brothers Galaxy S9. It looks completely fine when I view it via the breakpoint previews inside the Webflow viewer.
I’ve been messing around with various hero images since I started designing but never noticed anything like this. I thought it could be a padding or margin problem but can’t find anything like that.
This is the first site I’ve ever built so forgive me if I’ve overdone the classes and things of that nature
Here is my Read-Only link:
I wanted to launch the site today
I’ve attached an image to show you what’s happening.