Hero is shifted off center online and I haven't touched the site

I updated a blog page and then noticed all of my pages the hero is shifted off center. I haven’t touched any design elements in weeks if not months. No idea why that would suddenly change.

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/louiss-radical-project-d73ee4?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=dashboard&utm_content=louiss-radical-project-d73ee4&preview=19781ffc28af7b4eb9535ec278e8eb0a&mode=preview

Quick fix! You have a padding of -2 on the left side of your Hero Section (must have slipped in there by mistake at some point).

In the right side menu, look for the Spacing section…

Then, click on -2:

Then, click reset.

Thanks Seetravers - I thought I checked that. Where exactly did you find that, or was that just an example? I looked at multiple page (all with the error) and I see everything set to zero in the spacing area. Same if I go down one level to the video itself.

It’s also odd that it’s at 50%. Even if i reduce the size, the shift remains at 50% of the VW. Seems like somehwere it’s being told to be at 50% VW, but I haven’t been in on the main pages there in weeks.

Anyone else on this? it’s shifted 50% and I just can’t find the error. What’s more is I haven’t even done any work on these pages on weeks if not months. Is this a glitch of some sort?

Remove center text align from your video element.

2 Likes

Thank you. That was the issue! So odd how that somehow just “happened”. Or maybe something else changed that made it suddenly be relevant.

Thanks again,

1 Like