Hi From Austin Texas

Hey. I’ve been using Webflow for about 3 months now and have really learned a ton in such a short time. I work full-time at a company called Sphero and since we lost our developer, I wanted to step in and try to create some of our pages myself since I was designing them instead of paying a third party company to code them up and spend extra dough on revisions that were not implemented correctly. So far things are going great although we’re still transferring code to wordpress. My goal is to convince the team to fully move over to webflow for all our education pages that we change often, then bail on wordpress completely. I’m excited to continue learning and watching webflow grow and also become a better web designer with the help of all the talent in these forums. Thanks a bunch. Cheers!

2 Likes

Welcome to the community!!! :smiley: Let us know if you need any help. I and the rest of the community are more than willing to show you how fun Webflow is.

Also, I was just in your city last month doing a Webflow workshop. If you want to learn more and join your local Webflow community, join here:

https://www.meetup.com/Austin-Webflow-Meetup/

Cheers

Welcome aboard. I’m also in Austin and am the sole developer for web and mobile applications for a moderate sized company. Without Webflow my work would take months instead of days.

I hope your company choses to make the switch.

I know I saw that. I was so bummed I found out too late. Hope to see ya in Texas next time! Thanks for all the awesome videos!

1 Like

Thanks Rick. Yea I might have to pick you brain on the process and how it’s going using webflow at your company. Some folks are a little hesitant and I’m treading lightly for now until I can completely prove it’s a great move for us.

Sure, no problem. Ask away.

1 Like