Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Hidden Overflow Issues

Hi

I have produced quite a few sites with webflow now and love it. However this is the first time I have used a template to speed up the process and I am having problems with the heights of elements. Normally I only use % on width but this template came with the overflow set at 100% height, which was meaning most other elements wouldn't show so I had to increase it. When you set all heights to auto etc they just shrink to pretty much invisible. I have left them as % for now just so that you can see.

I'm sure I'm missing something blindingly obvious! But as a result I cannot accurately adjust the height of my drop down navigations and other elements.

Please someone tell me the glaringly obvious thing that I am missing :smile: thanks!

Here is my public share link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/bees-fantabulous-site-7d9320cbd9e691490?preview=02dcc08d049bddf1a3879fba63a9d9f8

Hi @beebranded, would it be possible for you to share some screenshots of the behavior you are experiencing, and on what page?

An example will help greatly :smile: It is a little hard without a visual pointer to the elements having the issue.

Thanks in advance!

Hi @beebranded, could you set the body to 100% height, then take a screenshot of how your elements are not behaving with 100% height set? That might help to understand better the issue.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.