Hide/Show Interaction Not Working

This page is an event landing page. So I have a speakers section (Special Guest Speakers) and their bios as pop-up modals. For some reason the very first speaker modal will open but does not close. I copied and pasted the same modals to the other speakers and they work but I cannot figure out why the close on the first speaker is not working. I have looked over this multiple times and even deleted the speaker and duplicated a working speaker and that first spot does not allow me to close the modal.

The interactions I have setup are clicking the speaker to open up the modal and to close it is by clicking the X in the modal. Like I said it works on 3 out of the 4 and not sure what is preventing the 1st one from closing.

Here is my site Read-Only: Link to preview

Hi Remi I could not re-create your problem, the first speaker modal closes for me when in preview mode:

Thanks for the reply.

Yeah, I had to delete the other modals because I had to publish the page. I can’t even explain how I got the first one to end up working because all I did was duplicate the 2nd one and switched out the image to recreate the 1st one but now 2-4 isn’t working. And I didn’t change anything as far as classes and structure. It really isn’t making sense to me because the same exact actions I did yesterday I did today and it is the complete opposite. I recorded a video to show you. Yesterday I couldn’t get the first one to work but now the first one works and the other 3 don’t. You can look in the preview again at my settings I duplicated those modals again and Ill leave them up.

Also want to note that I built and completed the modal for the first person only so that way when I had it working like I wanted I can just duplicate and swap out text & images. Well at that point is where I couldn’t get it to work so I duplicated it to the next person just to see and it worked for the 2nd person. So thats where it is confusing for me. I couldn’t get it working for the original but duplicated it and it worked but still didn’t work for the first person. Well now its the opposite.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.