High School Robotics Team Website

Heyo Webflowers!

I’m Ethan Apalis, a high school student at Amador Valley HS in California; I thought I’d share my most recent project here on the forums. I’ve been using Webflow to redesign many of the websites of our school’s student organizations. This was my seventh commissioned project and I thought I’d share it with you to see what you think. (A few sections and pages are still a WIP)

https://avengineers.org/

I’ve used Webflow I’m proud to show off my latest Webflow project which puts all the skills I’ve accumulated over that time together. The school’s VEX Robotics team came to me and asked if I could construct a website for an upcoming international website competition for their organization. Pretty excited for the online competition to open; maybe I could ask you guys to vote for my team’s website! :grin:

It’s been a while since I’ve posted on the forums, but after having used Webflow for 4 years since 7th grade, it’s been amazing to see the community and functionality grow, especially with Grid and E-commerce. Just wanted to thank all you Webflowers who have helped me!

Anyways, let me know what you think and if you have any suggestions please let me know!

2 Likes

DUDE! This is good stuff.

Very nicely done! I love the colors, section layouts, IX’s and logo. Did you make that as well? I’ve seen companies pay well over $10,000 for sites that weren’t nearly as well put together. Keep up the great work!

1 Like

Thanks Duncan! Yes, the team made the logo with heavy inspiration from the Avengers logo but the IX’s and layouts were custom built. :grin: