Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Hiring for Webflow Web App

Hello,

I’m trying to find someone to help me build a web platform using Webflow. I’ve put in so many hours trying to do it myself, but the project may as well be starting from scratch. The web platform is a multi-user blog (think Medium or Tumblr) built for creators (artists, writers, musicians, etc.) to share and discuss their work.

This project has been my “baby” for the last two years. The web platform is just a small part of a much larger creative initiative. I’m paying for the work out of my own pocket. I’m willing to pay whatever it costs, with the understanding that the work will have to be divided up into manageable batches.

Best,
Michael Pirovano

Just curious, How do the blog contributors make posts? Do they just have a separate login for the CMS for each blog user?

Hi,
I can help.
You can reach me on Skype: cisin.justin or Email: justin@cisinlabs.com so that we can discuss this further.
Justin
+14074139057

Hi Michael,

It sounds interesting and definitely within my area of expertise
If in case you are still looking for some help, feel free to get in touch with me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com as I could help you out with this

Best Wishes,
Andrew