Horizontal scroll page / hide vertical scroll bar

Hi,

The project I’m working on: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/consciencia-2019?utm_source=consciencia-2019&preview=c3ae25dd2ee7edd403218f01fa516255

As you can see the page has a horizontal scroll. I followed a tutorial I saw here in webflow. But I’d like to hide the vertical scroll bar. I can I achieve it?

Thanks

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Found a solution!

If it could help anyone, here it is:

html { overflow: scroll; overflow-x: hidden; } ::-webkit-scrollbar { width: 0px; /* remove scrollbar space */ background: transparent; /* optional: just make scrollbar invisible */ }
1 Like

Hi there,

I added this to my Head Code (just copied and pasted what you posted), but it doesn’t hide the horizontal scroll bar for the overflow.

Did I do something wrong?

Hi @36horgan

Can you please share your read-only link?

I’m also having some trouble with this code. Am I only supposed to be using a certain part of it? And am I supposed to be inserting in header code area? It just ends up showing up at the top of my page as text when I copy and paste it into the header area

Figured it out after inspecting @Mauricio_C_G_Pereira’s page!

Does anyone know how to apply this to hiding the horizontal scroll bar? Does this code get placed in the site settings, before tag?