I’m trying to make a gallery page that is:
- Is populated with CMS content
- Has each of the 41 items take up a full viewer height and width
- A horizontal scrolling display
- Scrolls horizontal with vertical scroll action
- Has anchor links that take you to each image.
I managed to do all this (except 5) entirely in Webflow. I made the horizontal movement of the content a scrolling page trigger and made a hidden div block that’s 4100vh and contains 41 div blocks that are 100vh and have numbered ids that can be anchor linked to. This almost worked but when I link to one it ends up overscrolling in the animation by a small amount. Example: https://gallery44.webflow.io/outreach-online/envision-2020-scroller-copy#2
I get that this is perhaps a hamfisted way to do all this. But still would like to figure out what I’m missing to make it work properly.
Read only link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/gallery44?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=gallery44&preview=8388ca069399ccfeebb84275a77e7f58&pageId=5f1277f0ce6db71c067712d4&mode=preview